How To Transfer Data From Android Phone to iPhone For Free. Finally Apples’s 10th Anniversary apple company launch iPhone X and ads some other feature for iPhone 8 and 8 Plus.
If you are the android user but you occurs some to switch iPhone like as some problem transfer data from android to iPhone you don’t worry you also easily transfer data from android phone to iPhone. We have chosen many methods but I tell you easily and simply method share with all of the people AnyTrans. It perfectly supports 6;000+ Android smartphone like SAMSUNG, Google, SONY, HUAWEI, LG, and QMOBILE etc. You can also all android phone to transfer data to the iPhone. You can also download AnyTrans From this website ToolHip. How To Transfer Data From Android Phone to iPhone For Free
What Features Of AnyTrans
Below are some powerful features which you will get experience after AnyTrans.
- You can also transfer data like as Contacts, Messages, Photos, Movies, RingTones, Call Recode, Call Logs and Audio etc.
- You do not have to erase your iPhone if you have already set it up, and it will not erase any existed data on your iPhone.
- AnyTrans automatically convert your files to iPhone support format.
- It will transfer your data android to iPhone easily and high speed.
- You can also transfer data directly without iTunes or iCloud.
Step By Step Transfer Data from Android To iPhone
Step1: Download and Install AnyTrans on your MAC or PC Window. Then connect your Android phone new
iPhone to a computer via two USB cables.
Step2: Select Content to IOS option.
Step3: Select to file you want to transfer android to iPhone and click start transferring option.
About the Selective Transfer
Step1: Click the IOS Button. Chose the category to want transfer data. You will see the screen that lists your Android phone data. Just click next page.
Step2: Preview and select the contacts you need, and then click send to Device button to start transferring.