Reset your Facebook Account, Toolhip is the platform that is providing you the Solution to your Problems. Facebook is the most usable Social Network that going to be gaining its worth day by day. There are billions of people are using this social application. So The Account creation is the first step on Facebook.
Without an account, We can’t also use Facebook. That’s why we need the Security of every account. Today I will show you How to Reset your Facebook Account. The main problem with the Facebook account is the Password. Most of all we forget our password of Facebook account So Today I will show you also the solution to this problem.
There are Two Methods to Reset your Facebook Account?
- With Desktop
- With Mobile
Method 1) With Desktop
- Open the Facebook Website at Facebook
- Tap on Forgot Account
- Enter your Facebook account email or mobile number
- Finally, Tap on the “Search” button
- Select one of the options from the given List
- Send code via Email
- Send code via SMS
- Click on use my Gmail account
- Click on the “Send” button
- Login from your Account
- Enter the Code of Verification
- Enter a New Password
- Tap “Continue”
Finally How to Reset your Facebook Account?
Method 2) With Mobile
- Open your Facebook app
- Click on the “Need Help” Button
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Now just Enter your email or mobile number
- Click on the “Search” Button
- Select one of the Options from the Recovery Method
- Send Code to Email
- Send Code to SMS
7. Click on “Continue”
8. Just Retrieve your Account Confirmation Code
9. Enter your Confirmation Code
10. Click on “Continue”
11. Enter your New Password
12. Finally, Click On Continue
Must try this Method to Reset Facebook Account. I would like to share my own experience I also tried it myself and I got 100% feedback on the result. I’m happy with this method that’s why I like to share with you this method. This may help you and the main thing is this is a very easy and useful method. You also should try this Method. Thanks!