Reset Windows Media Player at Home, ToolHip is Providing all solutions to your problems and teach you to fix your problems at home. Today I will show you How to Reset Windows Media Player at Home. So before that, we just have to know What is Media player? Media Player is an application program that is used to play audio, video, and other media channels. So for this purpose, we must have an application program that can be Run our desired channels. So the Windows Media Player is one of the most popular applications in the world. Every window has its own Media Player. We are living in the Technology world.
So we should be conscious of the solution to all the problems. If you are a problem solver then you can do everything in your life. This site helps you to fix your problems. Sometimes we face difficulties with playing videos or playing Audio. The best solution is to Reset your Media player. But no one knows about it without getting the solution from some resources. ToolHip is the best resource to help out people with Problems.
There are two Methods to Reset Windows Media Player at Home
- By Resetting its Default Setting
- By Resetting Disabling and Enabling WMP
Method 1) By Resetting its Default Setting
- Open Control Panel and then “Troubleshooting” menu
- “Run as an Administrator
- So Reset “Default Media Player Setting” and click “Next”
Method 2) By Resetting Disabling and Enabling WMP
1. Open “Windows Features” from Windows settings
2. Disable Windows Media Player by Uncheck
3. Restart your Computer after Disable
4. Open “Windows Features” Again
5. Finally Enable Windows Media Player by Check
6. Restart your Media Player again