Reset Linksys Router. First of All, Toolhip is the Platform that teaches you How to Reset Linksys Router. Today Internet is most usable all over the world so there are some devices that we use for Internet connection. The router is one of the Best devices that is used to Make a connection between Cloud and the user.
So sometimes we lost the connection settings due to some problems. There are several problems to disconnect the internet setting of Router, The best solution to fix this Problem is the Reset your Router. Today I will show you also How to Reset Linksys Router. You can also Reset the Linksys Router Step By Step.
There are Two Methods to How to Reset Linksys Router
- By Using Reset Button
- By Using the Web Browse setup Page
Method 1) By Using Reset Button
1. Shut Down your Computer
2. Switch Off your Router
3. Wait 1 Minute and Plugin Back
4. See the “Reset” Lable. This is the available backside of the Router
5. Take a PaperClip. You also will use to Push the Reset button
6. Press and Hold the Reset Button. The power light would blink while you holding the Reset Button
7. Wait until power Light stop Blink. Now your Router is Reset
8. Power On your Computer
9. Now open your Browser and Test your Connection. If you still facing the Problem then Restart ayour Computer
Method 2) By Using the Web Browse setup Page
1. Goto http://192.168.1.1/ in your web Browser. This should Connect to the Router
2. Enter your Username and Password that is given on the backside of the Router
3. Finally Tap “Login”
4. Tap on the “Administration” option
5. Tap “Factory Default”
6. Finally Now tap “Restore Factory Default”. This is available in the center of the page
7. Wait until power light stops the blinking. When the Power light is stable that means modem is Reset
Share the post link on Facebook, Google+, Twitter! ??