Reset Google Chrome Browser on iPhone, Toolhip is providing all solutions to your Problem. If you are facing a problem with Real life then you may get all the Technical Solutions from there. Today I will show you How to Reset Google Chrome Browser on iPhone. Before starting the discussion we have to know about the Chrome.
What is Chrome? Chrome is a web browser that is used to access all the Data from the Internet connection. So this is an application program that is most popular in the World. Nowadays Internet is the backbone of the Business so everyone is indeed on the Internet. Without the Internet, life is no more.
Sometimes we face the issue about the running of the Chrome. Then we have to fix this problem asap. But we don’t know the solution How to Do it? So I ‘ll show you the Solution to this problem. We need Reset Google Chrome Browser on iPhone. In this Article the I’m showing you an easy way to solve the Problem. Just keep on Read and share this method with others.
There are Two Methods How to Reset Google Chrome Browser on iPhone
- By Using a Phone or Tablet
- By Using Computer
Method 1) By Using a Phone or Tablet
Open your Google Chrome App on your phone/tablet
- Click On [⁝]
3. Click on the Setting button by scroll down
4. Click on Privacy button after scroll down
5. Tap on “Clear Browsing Data”
6. Select the data which you want to Delete
7. Click on “Clear Data” or “Clear Browsing Data”
8. Now click on Clear Browsing Data
Method 2) By Using Computer
1. Open your Google Chrome Browser on you Computer
2. Tap on [⁝] at the corner of the browser
3. Tap on “Setting” Option
4. Tap on “Advance” After Scroll down
5. Click on “Reset”
6. Tap on “Reset”