How to Reset an Xbox 360
Reset an Xbox 360. Toolhip is the platform that helps you all the Problem of Real life. Today I will show you How to Reset an Xbox 360. Xbox is a game player that is used to play the High-Quality Games.
If you locked out with parental controls you can Reset your passcode so you can disable it. Finally, If you also have any problem with the performance and speed of the Xbox you may remove/ clear the Cache of the Xbox.
If you also want to sell out Xbox 360 or you feel serious system errors that are preventing you from playing a game or want to reset your Xbox 360 will delete and wipe all its contents and Restore the Console back to its original setting.
There are Three Method How to Reset an Xbox 360
- By Resetting to Factory Settings
- By Removing the Parental Controls
- Clearing your Cache
How to Reset an Xbox 360.
Method 1) By Resetting to Factory Settings
- Reset your Xbox in Factory settings if you feel major issues.
- Back your Data
- Tap the “guide” Button on Xbox Controller
- Goto “Settings” and select “System Settings”
- Goto “Consol Settings” and select “System info”
- Note your “Console Serial Number”
- Return to “System Settings” and select “Storage” option
- Now select “Hard Drive”
- Select “Format”
- Enter your Serial number
- Just Delete User
- At last Start the Initial Setup
Method 2) By Removing the Parental Controls
- Tap the “Guide” Button on your Controller
- Open your Setting and select “Family”
- Tap “Content Controls”
- Now Enter any random wrong Passcode to Reset
- Select “Reset Passcode”
- Answer of the Give Question
- Contact Xbox Support.
- Enter the Passcode with Xbox support
3) By Clearing your Cache
1.Clear your Cache
2. Tap “Guide” Button.
3. Goto “Setting” and “System Settings”
4. Select “Storage”
5. Finally, Select Hard Drive
6. Tap “Cleat System Cache” and then Confirm
Share the post link on Facebook, Google+, Twitter! ??