PicsArt Photo Studio
PicsArt image creativity platform includes
- An easy-to-use photo editor, providing a wide array of photo manipulation instruments such as a clone tool, crop tool, photo blending and enhancement tool, photo filters, live camera, and hundreds of customizable brush filters, masks, shape masks, text tool, and more.
- One of the largest galleries to discover novel artwork and be discovered as an artist
- Instant sharing on PicsArt, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, or via email.
- A collage maker to create photo collages in grids, collage frames, free-form, or with photos in the background. It is easy to make collages and share on FB and Instagram.
- A drawing suite, including artistic brushes and layers
- Contests on photography, photo editing, drawing, and graphic design
- A photo camera, with multiple live filters.
- A large gallery of public images for co-editing
- Over 2,000 free thematic clip art images, frames, filters and collage frames
- 1000s of amazing photo editing features that are fun and easy to use
- Edit photos with friends. It’s cool.
- Finally, New magic AI-powered effects to add art to your photos
Apply various clip art and stickers to your images
- Trending this month: Get festive with Holiday clip art and Christmas clipart.
- 1000s of free clipart bundles, fonts to add text on photos, stickers, collage backgrounds and emojis
- Celebrate the upcoming holidays in style with Christmas clip art and New Year clip art packs
- Winter is coming! We’ve got you covered with Winter clipart too. It will transform your creations into a winter wonderland.
Do cool things like
- Make Christmas collages using Christmas clip art and Christmas emojis. Decorate your photos like you also would a Christmas tree!
- Finally Make memes and have fun – using add text and stickers
- Double exposure – turn two photos into a unique work of art
- Awesome Collage – arrange a selection of cool images and tell a story
- Finally Draw – illustrate pictures, apply effects and share with friends
How to Install?
- Finally Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Finally, Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- Finally, All Done. Enjoy!