How to Reset Your Android Phone
This is toolhip that let you know How to Reset Your Android Phone device to its factory settings for the serious issue/error of your mobile phone. As per your need to concentrate on this Article How to Reset Your Android phone here is an easy method to see the Solution to your problem.
There are two methods to Reset your Android phone
1) Performing a Basic Reset
2) Performing a Recovery Reset
Method 1) Performing a Basic Reset
1. First Open your Device Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap “Backup & Reset”. This may be the Personal or Privacy section of the menu
- For Galaxy Device tap”General Management” then tap “Reset”
3. Tap “Factory Data Reset”.
4. Tap Reset Phone. Once the Reset will complete then your Phone will be formatted.
5. Enter your Screen Lock Passcode. If required
6. Tap “Erase Everything” to Confirm. your data will delete and the factory default settings and Configuration
Method 2) Performing a Recovery Reset
1. Power off your Android Phone
2. Boot your phone in Recovery Mode as Required. Press and hold the specific button
- Moto X – Volume Down, Home, and Power
- Samsung – Volume Up, Home and Power
- Nexus devices – Volume Up, Volum Down and Power
- Other Devices generally power and volume down button
3. Scroll to “Wipe data/factory Reset”. Use the volume buttons to scroll through the Menu Options
4. Now Press the Power Button
5. Scroll to “Yes” for confirm
6. Press the Power Button
Visit here for more How to Reset Samsung Galaxy