How to Recover a Password on Samsung Galaxy
ToolHip is the platform that gives you solutions to your Problems. Today I will show you Finally How to Recover a Password on Samsung Galaxy. Nowadays Mobile is the most Useful device that is need of every Person. And the security of the Cell phone is also in. So We set the Password on lock screen on our Cell. Sometimes we forget our Password. Then we face difficulties behind us. Here is the Solution to this problem How to Recover a Password on Samsung Galaxy.
There are Two Methods How to Recover a Password on Samsung Galaxy
1) By Using Samsung Website
2) By Using Factory Reset
Method 1) By Using Samsung Website
1. Open the “Find My Mobile” website or Visit here https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ You can unlock your Samsung Galaxy from there.
2. Click “Sign In”. It’s a blue button in the Middle of Page.
3. Enter your Samsung Galaxy Credentials. Type your Email and Password and press Enter.
4. Click “Unlock My Device”. This is available on the left side of Page.
5. Re-Enter your Password if Prompted.
Method 2) Finally By Using Factory Reset
1. Understand How the Hard Reset Works
2. Press and Hold the Power Button
3. Press “Restart” Button
4. Press and Hold Lock, Volume up and Power buttons
5. Release all Buttons
6. Select”Wipe Data/Factory Reset”
7. Press the “Power Button”
8. Select “Yes” After Prompted
9. Press the Power Button Again
10. Finally, Restart the Galaxy Mobile